All images are available at FotoDepartment Gallery as:
40×50 sm /edition 15 / €130
60×90 sm /edition 10 / €300
Print quality: archival digital pigment prints.
There are some exceptions.
Our website contains a limited range of works. The artist’s prints archive is available in person in FotoDepartament Gallery or by firstname.lastname@example.org
I was born in Leningrad, USSR (St.Petersburg, Russia) in 1984. I has been photographing since 2006 and I came to photography through painting. For me, photography is the way of researching people, the world they live in, and their mutual influence. Therefore, long-term projects are most interesting to me.
Press Photographers Faculty of Saint-Petersburg Journalist Union, from 2007 till 2009.
– 49th exhibition of Press Photographers Faculty. Saint-Petersburg, Russia, State Museum of Political History of Russia, 2008
– “Pogranichniki (Frontier guards). 6 photo stories” Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Exhibition hall of Center of Art and Music of Saint-Petersburg City Public Library, 2008
– 50th exhibition of Press Photographers Faculty. Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Exhibition hall of Center of Art and Music of Saint-Petersburg City Public Library, 2009
– “Mobilization” and “Social protection”, photo exhibition during the festival “Art-Sobes “Windows of M/F grows”, curator Solmaz Guseinova, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Loft Project Etagi, 3nd flour, 2009
– «The Little Mamas» – personal exhibition in branch of State Museum of Political History of Russia – “Children’s museum centre”, curator Yulia Matskevich, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 2010
– «The Little Mamas» – personal exhibition in space “White corridor” Loft Project Etagi, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Loft Project Etagi, 2011
My photographs were published in magazines “Russian reporter” and “Сonservator”