Was born in 1986 in Nizhny Tagil.
Has ended is art-graphic faculty of Nizhny Tagil state of socially-pedagogical academy.
For today lives and works in Ekaterinburg.
The participant of the international, russian, regional, city exhibitions of a photo and the modern art, the participant of international workshops, the winner of the international, russian photo competitions.
– Participation in photo biennial «FotoFest 12» (USA, Houston, 2012)
– 2 place in a nomination “portrait”, 2 place in a nomination «genre shooting» (a category “amateur”) in the first open national photo award «the Best photographer 2010» (Moscow, 2011)
– The winner of competition «the Photounion 2011», the Union of photographers of Russia devoted to the 20 anniversary (Chelyabinsk, 2011)
– 3 place (a nomination «Federal reporting») in competition reporting photos of Alexander Efremov (Tyumen, 2011)
– Participation in festival «the Perm biennial of a photo – 2011» (the Central showroom, Perm, 2011)
– Participation of international «Portfolio review Russia» (Moscow, 2011)
– The winner of competition and the participant of an exhibition «The Young photo: Edge» (“Photo Department” St.-Petersburg, 2011)
– A victory in competition «Young photo» (2010), declared by fund of information and cultural programs “Photo Department “, participation in an exhibition «The Young photo 2/2. Time» (St.-Petersburg, 2010)
– The grand-prix of competition «Young photographers of Russia – 2009» in a nomination “Press photo” (Novgorod, 2009)
– Participation in an exhibition «Young man in the 21st century» a prize for the best portrait (Lithuania, Kaunas, 2009)
It was published in editions: Russian reporter, Foto and video (Russia), Foto and video (Czech Republic), Digital Photo, The New Times, Russian photo, Neva time, Russia Beyond the Headlinesа, site BBC (bbcrussian.com).
Price and editions
All images are available at FotoDepartment Gallery.
40х50 cm, edition 12 / €300; 60х90 cm, edition 9 / €500
Print quality: archival pigment prints, Litho Realistic paper
Our website contains a limited range of works. The artist’s prints archive is available in person in FotoDepartment Gallery or by firstname.lastname@example.org